Life is full of uncertainty. We can not predict what is going to happen next. Similarly, the need for money can arise anytime and it may lead you to hunt for personal loans. In this era, it is very difficult to get approval for loans from banks and financial institutions. Even though you may get the approval for a personal loan you may have to go through lengthy procedures and may have to pay high-interest rates for the short-term personal loan. On the other hand, you have to apply for a high amount of credit just to fulfil your small amount of financial needs. Therefore, Moneyview came up with a hassle-free process for applying for short term personal loans. It provides the quick approval of loans and saves you valuable time as you don’t need to visit financial institutions and banks.
Your age should be a minimum of 21 years old and the maximum age for applying for a loan with Money view is 57 years old. A short term loan is a type of loan which requires the minimum documents. Getting an instant loan was never so easy. Money View made it so easier to get an instant personal loan. Applying for a high amount of credit just to fully fill your small financial needs. It’s the traditional way of having credits. The Money View is completely challenging this traditional way of having a loan. With the hassle-free process Money view also approves the short-term personal loan within 24 hours of submitting the minimum documents. Unlike the other banks and financial institutions where the amount is disbursed within 3-4 business days.
Getting a loan is a necessity but repaying the high-interest rates is a total headache. Therefore, Money View came up with a small number of interest rates just to ease the process and remove the ache from your head for the short-term loan. Checking the eligibility for a loan was never so easy and less time-consuming. Unlike the other banks and financial institutions, you don’t need to apply for a high amount of loan just to fulfill your small financial needs.
Key highlights and benefits of the Money view
Although there are multiple types of credits available in the market. Moneyview is standing out in the market with its hassle-free process and with its own humongous benefits. Some of the key features and benefits are as follows:-
- Money view made the procedure soo hassle-free with minimum documents. Within 2 minutes, you can check your eligibility for the loan.
- With Moneyview, you can have a credit limit of INR 5,000 and extend the credit up to INR 5 Lakhs.
- Moneyview lets you enjoy the flexibility of repayment terms of up to 5 years.
- With Money View, your loan amount is disbursed to your account in just 24 hours of approval.
- It charges only 1.33% per month which is 16% interest on credit a year.
- The application process was never as easy as it is now. You can fill up the application form just in a few minutes by using your phone as the entire process is done digitally.
Money View eligibility criteria
Every Bank and Financial institution has the criterion of eligibility for the approval of loans. But the eligibility criteria of Moneyview are quite relaxed. The criteria are as follows:-
- You need to be salaried or self-employed to apply for the loan. If you are not salaried or self-employed then you are not an eligible individual.
- You need to have a minimum salary history of INR 13,500 per month to be eligible to apply for the loan with Money View.
- The money can be only disbursed to your bank account. You can not receive the credit through cash.
- Your Minimum CIBIL score should be 600 or above to apply for the Moneyview loan. The closer your score to 900 the better it is.
- Your age should be a minimum of 21 years old to apply for the loan.
- The maximum age for applying for a loan with Money view is 57 years old.
Documentation required for a loan
To apply for a short term loan you need to have some documents ready To check your eligibility and apply for a loan with Moneyview. The documents required list are as follows:-
- Your Identity proof, You can submit your Aadhar card or PAN card as identity proof.
- Address proof, Your Aadhar card can work as your address proof as well.
- Your last three-month salaried history.