Chemical peeling is a simple and inexpensive procedure that allows you to quickly and painlessly improve the condition of the skin: even out the relief and tone of the face, and get rid of hyperpigmentation, scars, acne marks, and acne. PRX-T33 treatment stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and starts the natural process of tissue repair. In some cases, the technique can become an effective alternative to expensive hardware or injection procedures.
Benefits of the procedure
For chemical peeling in cosmetology centers, proven formulations of well-known brands such as WiQo are used.
A qualified cosmetologist will select the optimal remedy for any skin type. Specialists strictly observe sanitary and hygienic standards and the protocol of the procedure, so burns and inflammation are excluded.
The procedure takes place in a comfortable environment, the specialist answers all the questions of clients and gives detailed recommendations on further care for the skin of the face, neck, and décolleté.
Types of chemical peels
There are three types:
- Superficial peeling is the softest. It acts within the upper stratum corneum of the epidermis, cleanses pores, helps to even out the texture of the skin, and improves complexion.
- Median peeling reaches the deepest, basal epidermal layer, as well as the papillary dermis. This type of exfoliation makes it possible to get rid of age spots, scars, and smoothen wrinkles.
- Deepness significantly damages the tissue, affects the reticular layer of the dermis, and eliminates significant aesthetic flaws. For its implementation, toxic substances are used, so the procedure is prescribed only when absolutely necessary and is carried out in specialized medical institutions.
Indications for the procedure
A cosmetic procedure is recommended for:
- Dull or uneven complexion;
- Age spots;
- The appearance of signs of chrono-, photoaging;
- Dryness of the skin;
- Decrease in epidermal turgor;
- Hyperkeratosis – thickening, coarsening of the stratum corneum of the skin;
- Enlarged pores;
- Increased fat content of the skin;
- Acne, scars, and the presence of traces of acne.
Most types of peelings are used in the autumn-winter period. On the 3-5th day, strong peeling is usually observed. During this period, you should stay at home as much as possible.
The effect is noticeable after one session. In some cases, the cosmetologist prescribes a course of procedures.
Chemical peeling of the face is contraindicated in the following cases:
- with mechanical damage, infectious lesions of the skin in the areas of exfoliation;
- oncological diseases;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- eczema, psoriasis;
- nevus in the area that will be treated.
If the client is allergic to any of the components of the acid composition, the procedure is not performed. With local rashes, the master can bypass such a zone during manipulation. The possibility and expediency of holding a session in similar variants are discussed on a personal basis.
As a rule, preliminary preparation is not required. However, 2 weeks before chemical exfoliation, microdermabrasion, tanning beds, and sunbathing are not recommended. After Botox injections, hyaluronic fillers should take at least a week.
Within a day after the session, it is desirable to limit touching the treated areas with your hands. You should not wash your face with cold or hot water, go to the bath house, or swimming pool.
Within a few days, it is necessary to exclude the use of masks, scrubs, creams, and decorative cosmetics. Steam baths are prohibited. In no case should you peel off crusts that are flaky on the skin.
Two weeks after: avoid exposure to the skin of ultraviolet rays. Before leaving home, be sure to use sunscreen.
It takes 25-60 minutes to peel the face, 25-40 minutes for the neck, and decollete.
For More Amazing Updates, Keep Visiting Trendy News magazine.