The UNI Cards were launched by Uniorbit Technologies in collaboration with RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius, and Liquiloans. It varies from traditional credit cards in that it accrues interest from the first billing cycle’s payment date, whereas standard credit cards do not. With UNI Cards, you may split your card payment into three monthly installments and avoid incurring interest. When you have a credit card, you want to make the best use of it possible. Credit card payments, on the other hand, might be stressful because you’ll have to pay them every month. Don’t worry, there are no annual or joining costs when you apply for a UNI Cards. Uniorbit Technologies has launched the UNI Pay 1/3rd card, which allows you to split your monthly bill into three equal installments and pay them over the following three months at no extra charge. It’s not like a regular credit card in that you don’t have to pay interest if you pay off your amount in three months.
Charges for a UNI Card
The UNI Pay 1/3rd credit card does not have an annual charge or a membership fee. The carry forward cost might reach 5.5 percent if the bill is not paid within 10 days. The minimum amount due charges, on the other hand, might be as high as 7.5 percent of the outstanding balance. Furthermore, if your card is not used for six months, the bank may freeze it. Before applying for a credit card, be sure you meet all of the eligibility conditions. Your credit application may be declined if you do not meet all of the qualifying conditions or have a low CIBIL score. As a result, having a good CIBIL score is necessary in order to apply for the finest credit cards in India. Multiple loan rejections can have a negative influence on your credit score and overall creditworthiness. As a result, it’s a good idea to check your credit score before applying for any kind of credit.
Features & Benefits
A UNI credit card comes with a lot of perks and features. The following are some of its distinguishing characteristics:
- You will get 1% cashback if you pay your UNI Credit Card account in full.
- To prevent any extra fees or interest, divide your UNI Card bill into three equal payments over three months.
- There is no annual or sign-up fee with this credit card.
- It’s a credit card with no expiration date that you may use for the rest of your life.
- At a number of establishments, the UNI Card app may be used to scan and pay.
- Pay a third of your monthly budget on food, needs, fashion deals, and unexpected expenses.
- Take advantage of a 1% bonus on all retail purchases.
- The lowest credit limit on UNI Cards is INR 20000, with a maximum credit limit of INR 6 Lacs.
- A new tool will be available soon that will allow you to divide your invoices into EMIs for 6, 9, 12, and 18 months or more.
- A three-month Zomato Pro subscription is another additional feature that might be added.
- This credit may be used at virtually all merchant outlets that take credit and debit cards, which is around 99.9% of the time.
- If an extra charge is levied without your knowledge, UNI Cards guarantees a refund.
- These cards also offer data protection and encryption to ensure that the card is not misused.
These are some of the UNI cards’ features. When you apply for a UNI card, you will be able to take use of all of the perks listed above. There are several other benefits that also come along with best credit cards in India.