Justin Bieber Young is a Canadian singer and songwriter. He was discovered by American talent manager Scooter Braun in 2008 and signed to RBMG Records in 2009. With his debut EP My World, released in late 2009, Bieber became the first artist to have seven songs from a debut record chart on the Billboard Hot 100.
About Justin Bieber Young:
Justin Bieber was born on March 1, 1994, in London, Ontario, at St. Joseph’s Hospital. He is the only child of Jeremy Bieber and Pattie Mallette. Bieber’s parents were never married. His mother was seventeen years old when she became pregnant with him. His father, a carpenter and pro-am drummer, left when Bieber was two; the two have not spoken since. His mother raised him with the help of her mother, Diane, and stepfather, Bruce. After his parents’ divorce when he was two, Bieber lived with his mother but spent weekends with his father. Diane died when Bieber was nine.
Bieber has dual citizenship in Canada and the United States. He grew up in Stratford, Ontario, where he sang as a child in a local church choir.
Justin Bieber’s Wiki:
- Name: Justin Bieber
- Birthday: March 1, 1994
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Education: Attended French Immersion and private schools
- Awards: Grammy Award, American Music Award, MTV Video Music Award, among others
- Net Worth: $265 million (as of February 2021)
- Height: 5’9″
- Weight: 143 lbs
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Tattoos: Yes
Justin Bieber’s Personal Life:
Justin Bieber has been in a number of relationships over the years. He started dating Selena Gomez in 2011, but they broke up in 2014. He then dated Hailey Baldwin from 2015 to 2016. Bieber is currently engaged to model Hailey Baldwin.
Bieber has had a number of run-ins with the law. In 2014, he was arrested for DUI and drag racing. In 2015, he was charged with assault after punching a man in Canada. In 2016, he was accused of egging his neighbor’s house.
Bieber is a devout Christian. He often posts about his faith on social media and has said that Jesus is his “savior.”
Justin Bieber is one of the most successful young musicians in the world. Despite some personal struggles, Bieber has managed to maintain a large and loyal fan base. His music has been praised by critics and he has won numerous awards, including a Grammy. Bieber is also known for his charitable work, which includes supporting causes such as AIDS awareness and literacy programs.
Justin Bieber’s Relationship: Status, Timeline, and Details
After Bieber’s public relationship with Selena Gomez ended in 2014, he was linked to a few other famous ladies. In 2015, he was rumored to be dating model Hailey Baldwin. The two were seen together multiple times, but they never confirmed their relationship status. In 2016, Bieber was briefly linked to Sofia Richie. The two were seen vacationing together in Mexico, but they broke up after just a couple of weeks. In early 2017, Bieber started dating former Disney starlet Miranda Kerr. The two were seen together at various events, but they never confirmed their relationship publicly. Kerr eventually ended things with Bieber in late 2017.
As of 2018, Justin Bieber is single and appears to be focusing on his career. He has been working on new music and has said that he is taking a more serious approach to his craft. Bieber has also been spending time with friends and family and seems to be enjoying life.
Justin Bieber’s Famous Songs:
- “What Do You Mean?”
- “Love Yourself”
- “No Pressure”
- “I’ll Show You”
- “Sorry (Latino Remix)”
- “Mark My Words”
- “Where Are Ü Now”
- “Children” featuring Ludacris
- “Life Is Worth Living”
- “Confident” featuring Chance the Rapper
16.” All in It”
17.” Been You” Do You Mind” and “No Sense” featuring Travi$ Scott
“The Feeling” featuring Halsey
“Get Used to It”
- “Purpose (PURPOSE: The Movement)”
- “What Do You Mean? (Acoustic Version)”
Awards Won by Justin Bieber
As one of the most popular celebrities in the world, it’s no surprise that Justin Bieber has won a number of awards throughout his career. Here is a list of some of the most notable awards that he has won:
– Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording (2012)
– American Music Award for Artist of the Year (2010)
– Billboard Music Awards Top Social Artist (2016)
– MTV Video Music Award for Best Male Video (2010)
– MuchMusic Video Award for Favorite International Artist or Group (2010)
– Teen Choice Award for Choice Male Hottie (2011)
– People’s Choice Award for Favorite Male Artist (2011)
– Young Hollywood Award for Hottest Body (2012)
– Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Male Singer (2010, 2011, 2012)
– MTV Europe Music Award for Best Male (2010)
– World Music Award for World’s Best Male Artist (2010)
– Juno Award for Album of the Year (2011)
– Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album (2013)
– BET Award for Best Male R&B/Pop Artist (2011)
– NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Male Artist (2011)
– Brit Award for British Male Solo Artist (2012)
– Billboard Music Awards Milestone Award (2014)
As you can see, Justin Bieber has won a number of prestigious awards throughout his career. He is one of the most successful young celebrities in the world and shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
For More Amazing Updates, Keep Visiting Trendy News magazine.